Home Forums General Discussions (Audiobook) Love Is in the Heir (Featherton Sisters) · 9780446616102

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Avenged Quick

Love Is in the Heir
    (Featherton Sisters, #4)
    by Kathryn Caskie

Love Is in the Heir · READ MORE

• Format: paperback, 289 pages
    • Genres: romance, historical, regency, family, adult, fiction
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780446616102 (0446616109)
    • Author: Kathryn Caskie
    • Series: Featherton Sisters, #4
    • Places: United Kingdom
    • Publisher: Warner Forever
    • Release date: June 1, 2006

About The Book

Fiddlesticks! I am sure the ladies Letitia and Viola Featherton are wrong when it comes to matchmaking. They insist that it has all to do with love. I, Miss Hannah Chillton, believe one has only to bring a couple together and let nature take its true course. To prove my point, I secretly plan to match the ladies themselves. Lud, what a challenge! They are practically in their dotage.

And love certainly does not signify in the match the Featherton sisters are making for me. True, when Lord St. Albans and I first met, he fair took my breath away. But after we accidentally ran him down with our carriage, I became convinced he belongs to that most despicable class of men: rakes. His arrogance is insufferable … except when he appears so shy and considerate that I almost think St. Albans is two different men. But that cannot be possible. Or can it?

Paperback Love Is in the Heir Kathryn Caskie buy. FictionBook book Love Is in the Heir read iPad on Booktopia. MOBI ebook Love Is in the Heir by Kathryn Caskie on iOS. Hardback Love Is in the Heir download on Books-a-Million.

Hardcover ebook Love Is in the Heir by Kathryn Caskie download. Online book Love Is in the Heir buy cheap for iPhone on Powells. TXT Love Is in the Heir Kathryn Caskie. PDF ebook Love Is in the Heir read online for Kindle on Audible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) Love Is in the Heir (Featherton Sisters) · 9780446616102
Your information: