- This topic is empty.
December 15, 2020 at 7:26 am #1064Jonathan FlynnGuest
The Hearse Case Scenario
(Hitchcock Sewell, #3)
by Tim Cockey
- Series: Hitchcock Sewell, #3
- Awards: Barry Award Nominee for Best Novel (2003), Lefty Award (2003)
- Author: Tim Cockey
- ISBN: 9780786889952 (0786889950)
- Release date: February 1, 2003
- Genres: mystery, fiction, crime, humor
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 448 pages
- Publisher: Hachette Books
About The Book
Cockey’s new mystery finds Hitch up to his ears in murders, and the latest clues point to a Baltimore nightclub. Following his nose, Hitch uncovers a host of nefarious goings-on as well as some downright strange characters, including a felonious artist, a Miles Davis wanna-be, an Ida Lupino look-alike, and one very irritated dance instructor. Put them all together, throw in a bag full of cash and an incriminating Polaroid, and you have another surefire, humor-laced hit from one of the freshest voices writing in the mystery world today.
PDF The Hearse Case Scenario by Tim Cockey buy cheap. MOBI ebook The Hearse Case Scenario for Android on Powells. FictionBook book The Hearse Case Scenario Tim Cockey download on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook The Hearse Case Scenario read online on PocketBook. TXT The Hearse Case Scenario Kindle on Dymocks.